Composite bonding at a glance
<highlight-peru>With composite bonding our skilled City of London dentists can repair fractures, small chips and cracks, as well as improve the overall aesthetic appearance of discoloured, shortened or misshapen teeth.<highlight-peru>
It’s the ideal cosmetic dental treatment for any patient wishing to fix any imperfections in their smile. Composite resin material is bonded to the tooth, then carefully sculpted and polished. It’s not necessary to remove any tooth structure and the results will typically last for five years.
Bonded teeth can be easier to stain or break though, and your dentist will be able to advise on the best treatment for your individual requirements and will suggest alternative treatments, if appropriate.
Benefits of composite bonding
- Improves the appearance of your smile quickly and in a minimally invasive way
- Retains the health and natural structure of your tooth
- Predictable aesthetic and functional results
- No drilling of the tooth necessary, so no injections required
- Suitable for patients of all ages with good dental and gum health
Reviews that make us smile
At Mansion House, we aim to provide the highest standard of dental care in a friendly, modern, comfortable and conveniently located environment. Because patient satisfaction means everything to us.
I had many great experience with Dr Abbasi! The staff was welcoming, the office was modern and clean, and the dentist was gentle and thorough. I highly recommend them to my family and my friends.